ok terry

mrswv1956

i have looked at the other fish very close,and can not find anything on them at all,they all eat very good and swim around none of them act like anything is wrong and neither did my regal tang,i just got worried when i seen these spots,i dint know how to do a freshwater dip or the other stuff u talked about but i did read in a book to do the copper treatment thats why i did it,i know u cant treat reef with copper but what i dont understand after u treat a fish in a qt tank then put it back in your main tank won't it still have copper on it and will it affect the main tank.what do u do after the three weeks treatment.i might have jumped the gun with my regal i dont know maybe he didnt have ich at all but its not supposed to have spots on it of any kind am i right.and i have another ? terry can the inverts not get ich,because i haven't seen anything on diseases of inverts,i have to work tonight so i;ll check back in tommorrow i have a test kit to mesure the copper level its at .15 but since i put him in the qt tank i haven;t seen him eat is that normal,because he was eating good before i moved him ty mrswv1956

mrswv1956

P.S I did do a water change to before i diecided to move him.but i have looked at my other fish very careful i also have 3 demsels 2 yellow tail and one just blue there is nothing on them.do u think i might have just jumped the gun & maybe there was nothing wrong with my regal, mrswv1956