Ok what fish do you currently have

playtime

32gal mini reef: pink skunk clownfish, mandarine fish, bicolor blenny, lawnmower blenny.
40gal FOWLR: fuzzy dwarf lionfish, and want to add porcupine fish.
Playtime

salttrigger

60 gal Reef tank,Tomato clown,Regal tang,Redlip Blenny,Orange spotted goby and the one that Im gonna get... Flame Hawk.

lionfish

LionFish says.......
Here we go. Let me list these off here.
120 gallon Aggressive: Black Volitan Lionfish, Harlequin Tusk, Picasso Trigger.
75 gallon Aggressive: Dwarf Lion, Snowflake Eel, soon to have a Porcupine Puffer.
70 Gallon Brackish: 2 Archerfish, 2 Silver Dollars, 1 Clown Knife Fish, 1 Plecostomus, 1 Electric Catfish
50 gallon Reef: 6-Line wrasse, Ocellaris Clownfish, Black-cap Basslet, Swissguard Basslet, Foxface, Yellowhead Jawfish
30 gallon Cichlid Tank: Red Devil, Jack Dempsey, Texas Blue, 2 African Cichlids.
What I am doing right now is taking the Brackish tank down and cleaning it all out and upgrading my 50 gallon reef into the 70 gallon and using the 50 gallon to put all my Cichlids into it. Everything else stays the same. God knows I have enough tanks.

grouperhead

75 agressive-snowflake eel, picasso, lunare wrasse
38-nothing, soon to be fowlr or reef
20-nothing, soon to be a fowlr with a pseudochromis and nothing else
lionfish, have you ever had any bumblebee gobies for your brackish tank? they are cool fish, used to have a pair of them. also, have you ever kept any synodotis catfish? theyre an african species that goes real good with cichlids. bo

mr . salty

130FOWLR/LS=Yellow,Hippo,and sailfin tangs.Flame,emperor,and coral beauty angels.Two percs and a gold stripe maroon clowns.Panther grouper,Two green chromis,and one yellowtail damsel.two carpet anemones.Lot's and lot's of assorted crabs and snails.

lionfish

LionFish says......
Yeah, Grouper, I've had Bumblebee Gobies, I've had nearly any freshwater fish you can name. I stopped getting them because the Archers made a meal out of them. I've been in the Freshwater hobby for 27 years so I know them pretty well.

pufferlover

Oh boy I love this question! Its been a while since I listed what I have and its time for a update so here goes:
135- kole tang; twin spot wrasse; cleaner wrasse; pink faced wrasse; yellow tailed damsel; blue moon angel; majestic angel; clown trigger (I hear those groans out there); pseudochromis; maroon clown; half-black dwarf angel; golden moray eel.
125- mated pair Porcupine Puffers; diana's hogfish; rock beauty angel.
46 bowfront- fiji damsel; bi color blennie; clown gobie; racoon butterfly; pecula clown; longnose hawk; mated pair cleaner wrasses; twin spot wrasse; white/green urchin.
65- oriental wrasse; king angel; sailfin tang; cleaner wrasse; spotted hawk.
20- baby Pork; baby snowflake eel.
20- stars and stripes puffer baby.
15- baby niger trigger; baby coral hogfish.
58- LARGE dogface puffer.
45- snowflake eel; coral hogfish; maroon clown; cleaner wrasse.
58 reef- fish list only- red lip blennie; dwarf african pygmy angel; 6 line wrasse; radiant wrasse; baby coris wrasse; maroon clown; royal gramma. (other things besides corals include the following)- sally lightfoot carb- 2 white/green urchins- 2 pacific cleaner shrimp- blood shrimp- knobby red dwarf star fish.
little 5 gal tank QT at moment; baby birdmouth wrasse
Many of these fish are from 1997 with the oldest being the mated Porks from 1994. The 135 has had only the eel added (this month) since set up in 1997. And no the clown trigger picks on no one he grew up with all of them.

viking

Originally posted by Pufferlover:
<STRONG>Oh boy I love this question! Its been a while since I listed what I have and its time for a update so here goes:
135- kole tang; twin spot wrasse; cleaner wrasse; pink faced wrasse; yellow tailed damsel; blue moon angel; majestic angel; clown trigger (I hear those groans out there); pseudochromis; maroon clown; half-black dwarf angel; golden moray eel.
125- mated pair Porcupine Puffers; diana's hogfish; rock beauty angel.
46 bowfront- fiji damsel; bi color blennie; clown gobie; racoon butterfly; pecula clown; longnose hawk; mated pair cleaner wrasses; twin spot wrasse; white/green urchin.
65- oriental wrasse; king angel; sailfin tang; cleaner wrasse; spotted hawk.
20- baby Pork; baby snowflake eel.
20- stars and stripes puffer baby.
15- baby niger trigger; baby coral hogfish.
58- LARGE dogface puffer.
45- snowflake eel; coral hogfish; maroon clown; cleaner wrasse.
58 reef- fish list only- red lip blennie; dwarf african pygmy angel; 6 line wrasse; radiant wrasse; baby coris wrasse; maroon clown; royal gramma. (other things besides corals include the following)- sally lightfoot carb- 2 white/green urchins- 2 pacific cleaner shrimp- blood shrimp- knobby red dwarf star fish.
little 5 gal tank QT at moment; baby birdmouth wrasse
Many of these fish are from 1997 with the oldest being the mated Porks from 1994. The 135 has had only the eel added (this month) since set up in 1997. And no the clown trigger picks on no one he grew up with all of them.</STRONG>
:eek:

tacks

125 FOWLR...
Lyretail Naso, Coral Beauty, 3 Green Chromis, 2 Perculas, 2 Scooter Blennies, and one Cleaner Shrimp.
Also, a clean up crew with a few feather dusters...

pufferlover

I'm not sure is the quote a good or a bad thing. I can't help myself when I see that question posted every so often I have to go for it. I admit it I lead a shallow life at this stage of my life and my little fish buddies help me stay active and peaceful lol.

viking

Originally posted by Pufferlover:
<STRONG>I'm not sure is the quote a good or a bad thing. I can't help myself when I see that question posted every so often I have to go for it. I admit it I lead a shallow life at this stage of my life and my little fish buddies help me stay active and peaceful lol.</STRONG>
its a good thing.....i am extremly envious of your obvious skill and wealth!!! all those tanks must cost you a damn fortune :eek:

ll206

40Fish only- I have a cowfish, maroon clown, ocillerus clown, yellow watchman, purple firefish, and a fireshrimp

broomer5

55 reef with fish
Clarki clown
Flame Angel
Dwarf Rusty Angel
Spotted Mandarin
Royal Gramma
Yellowtail Damsel
30 reef with fish
Bangai Cardinal
Mandarin
Blue Damsel
10 reef with fish
Firefish Goby

pufferlover

viking; not sure how much was skill and how much was just keeping at it till I got it mostly right. One thing I never had much of but since starting salt I do now and that is patience. The wealth part we will leave undiscussed as my wife may see this sometime, and she would make me fish food if I admit how much this all has cost.

ok here goes
125- clown trigger, golden puffer, harlequin tusk, yellow tang and three damsels
20- (dont judge me on this) soon to be in a my 30l with currently 2 damsels- in the 20 i got a cleaner wrasse, neon dottyback, convict tang and a cleaner shrimp wlell that is it for FISh lol