oklahoma people

medguy80

hey guys i have seen that a few of u are from oklahoma. i am from norman where are u guys from if u would like to say.
Brock

theishkid

There is actually an oklahoma club over at reef central where most of the oklahoma people post. I like this site a lot better than that one but that's where a lot of them are. Maybe we could get them to set up state chapters on saltwaterfish or something.

volitan

What LFS do you all shop? I usually buy water at the reef shop, but I dont really care for their prices. 35 dollars for a small yellow tang? rediculous.

workman

the reef store has a good selection but they will tell you that you can keep anything in your tank. research before buying. i like leigh ann in edmond, she always gives good advise.

ty_05_f

I buy my water at the Reef shop but I like Crystal Clear in Norman and Aquariums in Edmond better.

volitan

Leann helped me a ton when I started my reef, and I love her to death for it but she never has any selection in there. The good thing about her is that she will special order you stuff, but if you're going to do that you might as well buy at saltwaterfish.com.

brandino

I live in mustang.
I dont like the reef shop and they gave me ick and know a few other people that ick from the same place around the same time.
Go to pet lovers here in mustang or the new places in morman.

brandino

They have pretty good prices are close to the prices you see on the net.
Here is the address:
Hwy 152 & Heights Dr
Mustang OK 73064

ty_05_f

I checked out a new store in Norman today called Wet Pets. It was real nice and clean. The prices were good too.