One week!

My fry are one week old!!!!!!

I have never had an entire batch last this long
Which makes me feel that it was indeed my filter being to strong for them

Oh and Rykna~Titans lil girl was dancing with a BOY this morning!!!! Might wanna get that tank started, May will be here b4 u know it!!!!

veronicad

I'm SO excited for you!! As I mentioned, I'm keenly interested in your progress so I can hopefully imitate some of your 'keys to success'.

Any pics of the babies yet?

I forgot to get batteries at the store on Wed and that night is when my daughter started with her ear pain so other than the Dr's we have not been out sorry

veronicad

I understand; my world revolves around my kids too.
Patiently waiting for pics.......
BTW, I found a source which claims to sell CAPTIVE BRED dwarves!!!
i am SO excited, even tho they're about twice as much as WC dwarves.
My teens and their friends are laughing at me cuz when they come in with a giant tub (plastic bucket--with handle and lid!!) of ice cream, I say 'o good, another tub for my copepod culture' or something equally funny to them.

I think I may have changed my mind to start with a 5-hex instead of a 10-hex. (I just really like the hex) If I go that route, I can probably afford to right away get a 1 or 2-gal setup in case of fry.... Thinking positive. Meanwhile, following your progress closely....

They are all still doing really well!!!! I am about to go feed them dinner!

I will try to get pics up asap but who knows when it will be

I am still waiting for my new batches too, bith of my males look like they are ready to burst

And trust me I wish my camera was wroking b/c today while I was folding laundry my lil guy decided it would be fun to put his sisters bra on his head!

he thought is was funny that we were all laughing at him!

veronicad

Originally Posted by NyButterfly03
http:///forum/post/2520880
They are all still doing really well!!!! I am about to go feed them dinner!

I will try to get pics up asap but who knows when it will be

I am still waiting for my new batches too, bith of my males look like they are ready to burst

And trust me I wish my camera was wroking b/c today while I was folding laundry my lil guy decided it would be fun to put his sisters bra on his head!

he thought is was funny that we were all laughing at him!
HAHA!! Now I'm smiling too!! Well, it's been about 24 hours since a baby update......

Babies are great!!!!! Nightly head count has all accounted for!
The dads to be are getting bigger every minute so we should have new babies soon!!!!

I will be making a trip to the store tomorrow for sure and will do my best to remember batteries