online ordering: safe or not?

new jack

I live in Phoenix Arizona. Our temperatures are in the 90's and might be hitting the 100's soon. I want to order fish from this place for the price and it seems like they wouldn't be diseased. Would it be safe to order? Do they take precautions to keep the fish cold? Also since miami is about 4000 miles from phoenix won't they die due to lack of oxygen. How about stars, crabs or shrimp? Do they have better or worse chances?
Thank you

q

The coolers they are shipped in insulate them well. I ordered stuff in the early spring. Temp was around 40. The water in the bags seamed cold to me but the corals and fish came through just fine. I would not worry about heat eather. The shipping takes place mostly at night and deliveries are mostly before noon. Besides there is a money back gaurantee. :D As far as oxygen is concerned. It wouldn't matter where you ordered it from they will be in the bag about the same amount time. Even if you ordered overnight within the state. BTW your LFS will get them the same way and they might have even travled farther.
To give the livestock the best chances you need to go slow on the acclimation. That is the key. I have orderd 3 fish, 1 clean up crew, and 4 corals so far. I have only had a hermit crab die due to shipping. Everything else is in my tank and happy.