Online ordering?

I was wondering if anyone has ordered online from Jeffs Exotic fish? And if so, have you ordered live rock from them. They seem to be a pretty good store (but you never know, it's not that hard to make a nice web site even if your company sucks), and their live rock prices are very low for all types of rock. Let me know if you have had any experience with them or with ordering lr from them. Thank you.

ca62296

there are a lot of websites you can order from that looks enticing, but in reality sucks, so just be careful on what you order, such as live rock, because they will get you on shipping fees big time, they weigh the package and decide on the cost. also, as for fish, you never know if the fish are going to make it through the trip, there is no money back guarantee if they die. so, to be on the safe side, you are better off just going to a local salt water fish store to get live rock!

rockster

I haven't tried their fishes (and not planning to). I have tried their corals and there are a lot better on-line sites than them. Another site that sucks is World-wide pet supply. I ahve ordered from a site (corals) and each time, I received more than I expected. But I am not going to tell ya where it is. Unless you force me;)

c_bell

I've ordered dry goods from Jeff's and recieved great service. Shipping was excellant and he personaly answered all my ?'s by e-mail. They even included FedEX tracking number so I could keep track of the shipment. Again this was on DRY goods as far as live rock goes you have to remember shiping can be outragious you may be better off looking at this site (Saltwaterfish.com) I've heard very good things about their LR and shipping is included. HTH