open sore on fish

mess88

When i put her in the display tank she picked about everything she could find off the rocks. Every time I feed her, she go crazy for the food. I just keep hoping she recovers.

mess88

It's starting to look better. Must have alot to do with the food. Thanks all for the help will check back in a couple of days.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by mess88
It's starting to look better. Must have alot to do with the food. Thanks all for the help will check back in a couple of days.
Quality nutriton will help greatly, keep us posted. Beth, very nice addition to your FAQ

mess88

the angle really looks good now . I'm thinking she may have a scare now. I was wondering when i can put her back in the display tank. Look like the lymphocystis is gone. Thanks again I will put pic. of her on soon. :happyfish

sepulatian

Originally Posted by mess88
the angle really looks good now . I'm thinking she may have a scare now. I was wondering when i can put her back in the display tank. Look like the lymphocystis is gone. Thanks again I will put pic. of her on soon. :happyfish
If she is eating well and in otherwise good health, she can go back in. I look forward to seeing pictures of her!!

hefner413

Just wondering - I'm a med student - and in medicine, Lymphocytosis is merely an increase in lymphocytes - a type of white blood cell - like T-Cells, B-cells. SO lymphocytosis is kinda a generic term. Like you all said, it is usually from simply a viral infection - thus will clear on it's own. I was just wondering if fish lymphocytosis was different.