Open Water DVD trade

aquaman

Okay, I got open water without looking to see what it was rated (I do not get movies with

[hr]
in them) and was surprised by it. I had seen the making of and let my guard down because , well because I just didn’t think. So I will trade this for some mushroom polyps, a coral or leather frag, or best offer. I need to get rid of this DVD for the above mentioned reason, so make me an offer.

sandman12

This shouldnt affect ur trading of the DVD but if it does let me know and ill delete it.
Didnt u hate it? That was literally the worst movie i have seen in my life. The commercial says "it will keep u out of the water" Iam saying, "it will keep me out of the movie theaters."
Good luck
James

aquaman

Well i never finished it due to the reasons in my post; i shut it off about 10 min in. It may just be the worst movie ever made, but I will never know because I will not watch it. If no one is interested am just going to through it away. I will wait a few more days.

clarkiiclo

WORST MOVIE EVER
I absolutely HATED IT.
What a joke. I told the video store I wanted my money back and they said "I don't blame you"

unleashed

there was

[hr]
in it?I musta missed that part lol.you werent the only one that thought it might have been a good movie I have to say it sucked big timemay I suggest taking it back to the store you purchased it from and tell them you would like to return due to the reasons stated above.