Opening a LFS in Natchitoches, LA Need INVESTORS

bsdubois00

Hello Everyone, I am in the process of opening a new LFS in Natchitoches Louisiana, an hour south of Shreveport and an hour north of Alexandria. I am wanting to open a nice basic salt water lfs, offering Fish, Coral, and Supplies with a nice store outlay and an organized store with a knowledgable staff. I am currently needing investors to help me with this adventure, as I will offer great profit sharing. Please contact me if you are interested and think you can help me out.
Brandon DuBois

lion_crazz

Brandon, I think the only way you will be able to run a successful LFS long term is if you carry freshwater fish as well. Many of your walk-up customers are going to be freshwater customers and I think you will turn a lot of people off if it is a saltwater only store. That's just my opinion on the matter..

bsdubois00

I will also probably carry freshwater also, if I offend anyone by the message asking for investors please just delete the post and I am sorry.
Brandon

promisetbg

It does'nt offend us..I just don't think SWF will appreciate it. You can delete the thread yourself. I think it's under edit or thread tools.