Opinions on Stocklist..

fish fins

I have a 60gal fish only tank. Currently I have a Saddle Wrasse & Striped Dogface puffer. It's a dreamtank, these two fish are really peaceful & full of personality. I'd like to add a few more fish but certainly don't want to overcrowd- I have yet to find a LFS that gives opinions in the consumers best interest- so please let me know if this stocklist would work. I would be adding fish over the next 6months.
1- Saddle Wrasse (already in tank)
1- Striped Dogface Puffer (already in tank)
want to add..
1-small Blue Hippo tang
1- Koran or Flame Angel
1- Longnose or Panda Butterfly
Feed back please- Thanks in advance

kjr_trig

Flame Angel = good choice....Koran Angel = REALLY BIG TANK NEEDED
Agree, tang probably not a good choice...Butterfly a bit iffy in a tank that size as well.
Considered a Maroon or Tomato Clown??

fish fins

snowflake eel would be very cool. What is their temperment like towards other fish?? Not to sound wimpy but would they be aggressive when I'm cleaning the tank??

stdreb27

You need to go bigger, water quality is going to be an issue with a puffer in that sized tank. And puffers like to swim they are going to need more room than a 60 gallon tank.

hammerhed7

your tank will be maxed out with the puffer if by striped you mean a stars and stripes, puffers are big messy fish

fish fins

The names I've heard/read are narrowline puffer & striped dog face puffer. He's got a great temperment & is about 3-4inches long. Too big for my tank??

katiev

Puffers are messy eaters (meaning a lot of food ends up on the sandbed) and produce a lot of waste. The tank is too small for the puffer in the long run.