Orange tail Damsel; keep?

ddress007

Anyone think I should keep an Orange tail damsel in a 55G with:
coral
shrimp
royal gamma
sixline wrasse
2 occy clowns
I had this damsel from another tank and used it to cycle a new tank.
The question is, should I get rid of him? I would like to maintain a peaceful aquarium. Anyone have experience with this type of damsel.

wax32

I think the orange tailed blue devils aren't bad. I had one pre-katrina and he never caused any problems. That's not to say he wasn't aggressive at all, just that the other fish handled it well.
If I could've found some when I re-did the tank I would've gone with them again. Instead I have 3 boring chromis, my wife likes them though so it's all good.

altoid

damsels are know as quite agressive fish but all the other fish in your tank would stand up for its self

ddress007

The other thing to mention is he is full grown and had once bit my finger(maybe thought it was food). The other fish are juvi's. He swims like a bullet and know I could never get him out once the coral and other fish are placed. Should I fear?Thanks for the replies.
Just to note: This guy went through hell and back, Hardiest fish ever!
I put him in my tank to cycle, and after a a few days I never say him again. I feed the tank, moved some rocks and still nothing. I assumed him to be dead. I then bought alot more live rock and decided to cycle the rock in my tank since he was assumed dead. For almost 2 weeks the water was brown, stinky,never feed, and the ammonia was far beyond the fatal range. After the water cycle I started the light cycle. 2 hours later I saw him swimming around. WOW!