order arriving tomorow!!!

bentrue

my first order from SWF is scheduled to arrive tomorow before noon! i am very pleased with the service so far. on the site it says to expect at least a week delay, but i made the initial order on monday. that is pretty quick service in my book.
oh, and you can't beat the no shipping/box charge on the u-build it packages. anyway, i will let you all know about the quality when the stuff gets here tomorow :D :D :D

Thinking about ordering some here myself. Let me know how it all works out. Good Luck! :) Keep us posted.

S

sinner's girl

Hey, make sure you're there to sign for it! We weren't and poor creatures had to spend the night at fedex.

ak_reefer

Bet you cant wait to open the box and look at all your creatures. I know the feeling its like Christmas all over again. Keep us posted!!! :)

twoods71

I was checking out those you build it packages also.
With no shipping charges you can put a really good package together for a great price.
I'm about due for some new snails and hermits anyways.

bentrue

the package had not arrived at noon like i was told, and i had to be at work for a 1:00pm meeting. it still had not arrived. (no fault of SWF, this is a fed-ex thing)
i called fed-ex and gave them EXPLICIT instructions to leave the box inside of my house, i left the backdoor unlocked. they said this would be no problem.
well, i arrive home at 2:30 to find the box sitting on my backporch proped against the door in 40 degree weather!!!! :mad:
i am still hoping that everything will be ok once i acclimate it. i am in the acclimation process now and hoping for the best. i will keep you all posted. i have still had no problems with SWF, they have been great and the animals look good, just a little pissed at the fed-ex plunder.

hellspawn2

just made my first order on wed. and got confirmation for delivery tommorrow :) SWF was easy to order from the only thingi didn't like was if u order reef package i couldn't add anything else on the bill so i would have to make 2 separate orders :(

tallyho

on Wed. I received 1 carpet and 1 yellow sebae anemone,1 blue starfish, 5 paint brushes...all
in beautiful shape... If allowed,Suggest you have them
delivered to your work address,which I did to
asssure receipt.
rgds

bentrue

**UPDATE**
all corals, and other animals are doing great. those umbrella mushrooms are BIG and really cool looking. two thumbs up for SWF in my book!!

I too ordered Monday night....got the inverts yesterday and was very pleased. However the LR was supposed to be delivered today and FedEx messed up. They say they had a weather delay in Memphis...the long and short is my rock won't be here today and it's friday...may get it tomorrow if not Monday. May not want to open the box on Monday, I'm sure it will not smell good. SWF.com did their part just fine. I'm not pleased with FedEx either!

Thanks for the weather update...from the way they acted on the phone with me I pretty much figured it was a lie. They told SWF.com I would have the shipment by 4PM today...that too was a lie. It's not here yet.
They told me they would call when it came in tonight or in the morning and "may" be able to deliver it tomorrow...doubt that will happen either. Hope it is not too smelly by monday!

whipple

Complain to SWF and you may get a refund on shipping, or they may credit you some for future orders.