Order of Intoduction

peppy

100g tank, 100g LR Tonga, 80lbs LS, tank currently cycling. When the cycle is over I plan on having Fish, Iverts and Corals. I was going to start with Inverts. The kit I'm thinking about includes 12 Scarlet Hermit Crabs, 20 Turbo (or Astrea) Snails, 30 Mexican Red-Leg (or 60 Blue-Leg) Hermits, 1 Abalone (or 2 Tiger Tail Cucumbers), 2 Emerald Mythrax Crabs, 2 Sand Sifting Cucumbers, 1 Brittle Star, 1 Serpent Star, 1 Red Fromia/Orange Knobby Star, 10 Burrowing Snails. I still have questions on the Stars, and from what I read the Cucumbers are high maintenance?
My readings says to introduce one fish every two weeks, while testing water to see how newly established filter handles waste? Does the same go for the Inverts?
When all is done I would like to have fishwise: 2 firefish, 1 sailfin tang, 2 sailfin blennys, Matched pair of Percula Clowns w/anemone. Over-crowding?
Does anyone have any good ideas for coral?
Any good ideas?

peppy

Thanks for the Note, I totally overlooked how these boards are supported and sponsered.
You think that is a large crew? The site I got that from said it was for a 50g tank??
The tank is actually cycling with LR, LS & 8 Damsels? My LFS put the damsels in and that was before I really started reading and researching. Not too sure how I'm going to get those little guys out when the time comes?