order questions

karenjo

Okay, someone help me out. I placed an order for salifert tests last Monday. I waited but nothing has ever came. I e-mailed the company but no one will reply. That kinda stinks. When I ordered live rock they got back to me quick. Now that i have ordered tests, its like who cares. I am in dire need of testing my params.
Helppppppppppppppppppppppp

A

alti

they send it by fedex or ups ground which can take up to 5 business days to get. did they send you a shipping confirmation notice with a tracking number. they normally take at least a day or 2 to respond to emails so give them a little time.

karenjo

Yeah they gave me an id number and I have been e-mailing them since Thursday. I dont know if I will ever order from here again.

wamp

If they gave you a shipping tracking number, why not track it to see where it is?
Also, what address are you E-mailing?

tahoe ocean

I ordered a week ago and used the tracking number they gave me to track the shippment of dry goods. Due to get here tomorrow because of the holiday delay. I'm in Calif. and think that 5 business days from FL. is actually very good considering other things take up to several weeks.

karenjo

What really pi$$es me off is that I have e-mailed SWF.com 10 times and they will not return my e-mail. They did not give me a tracking number, only an id number. So I cant track anything. That realy sucks. If it doesnt get here soon I will never order again and I advise others to do the same. They should atleast answer an e-mail. When I ordered 2 shipments of live rock, they were very nice in answering e-mails but now nothing. it really is disheartening, because I need to check my water and do a water change.

a&m aggie 04'

did you order a calcium salifert test?? I ordered mine over 2 weeks ago and it was just shipped. The calcium test was on back-order.
HTH,
Mark

karenjo

Finally, I received my tests today. I was a little impatient I guess.
A representative from SWF.com and I talked today. The problem was with my e-mail. My apologies to SWF.com.
I will order from them again soon.

jtroutine

mail order can do that to you. I am the most impatient person probally in the world when it comes to mail order, I remember waiting for my equip to come my wife thought that I was going to go on a rampage, but I try to take it in stride, I guess if it got to be to long then I would have to say that it was justifiable<---Sp?

toddpolish

good thread. I hear ya...
same thing happened to me with a different online retailer (waited over a month for my RODI).
I don't use them anymore, even thought their prices seem to be the lowest (I've been to a bunch of online retailers sites to compair prices).
people on the board seem to really like swf.com