ordering from swf.com???

hairtrigger

You can order one item but you will pay a ton in shipping. Best idea is to try and find someone to split a u build it order with your. Or save up, because your tank will undoubtedly eat 75.00 worth of stuff now problem. And I have never been disappointed in my order yet. In fact, I was so pleased it was surprising. I didn't expect such nice results. And no... I am not a swf employee. :D

goldrush

I'm pretty sure the $75 applies only to "U-Build It". You get free freight of course. Some of the other packages are less than $75 with free freight,and if you want just a couple dry good items you can do it,but the freight can be rough.

leigh

just to second hair trigger's comments...yeah, you can buy dry goods, or find someone in your neighborhood to order (if you put a post up here saying where you are and that you need someone to order with you'll likely have some luck)...and i too have nothing but good things to say about swf.com. I've now placed two livestock orders from them and have been pleasantly surprised both times...my first one the two fish i ordered were clearly full grown--was NOT expecting that, i figured i'd get two lil baby guys. in my second order i ordered 1 gorgo--2 showed up. really good folks to deal with...(and no, i don't work for them either :D )