Oregon

twogirls

is there anybody out there from Oregon? just curious of what we have around here. I live in the Salem area.

twogirls

not yet, are tank is pretty new. I was more curious of if there are any hidden secrets around here. Like good stores and stuff.

reef-fisher

there are monthly meetings at random locations put together by our lfs reps. most of the time there is trading going on. i think the stores around here are great. good service, products and advice. if you want more info, e-mail me. bdconstinc@msn.com

renogaw

Originally Posted by katiev
I'm in Medford/Central Point area.

i grew up in sutherlin/oakland :)

katiev

Originally Posted by renogaw
i grew up in sutherlin/oakland :)

Cool. I absolutely love living here. Seriously, southern Oregon is one of the best kept secrets. ;) It's just too bad that they're aren't many reefers in the area -- I'd love to have frag swaps and that sort of thing.
I'm getting a 55g used from someone who uses SWF.com boards, but they're the only person I've seen on here from Medford, sadly.

brinsmama

I am in Albany and have a few frags of beginner corals when you are ready. Toadstool Leather, green star polyps, and a couple different kind of zoos.
There is an awesome store on Lancaster in Salem. Jason, the owner, is very helpful. Welcome! Nicole

twogirls

Brinsmama
I'd love to see if you have any different zoos to trade. I have quite a few and can email pics if you'd like. I've spent a small fortune in Jason's shop. Let me know and maybe we can trade.

trigger11

I am from Salem as well. I wish my tank had some corals I could frag. I need better lights first. Well, actually I do have a big frogspawn that could be fragged if I only knew how to do it. It has like 6 heads but they all seem to be stuck together. Thanks for starting this thread twogirls. I didnt know there was anybody else from the Salem area posting on here.
~Russ

jwolfuo

Hey I'm from Eugene, Oregon. I'm looking to trade soon. I will b fragging green mushrooms, green eye polyps, and green favs. Msg me if interested or shoot me an email jwolfuo@gmail dotcom

zdthompson

hey im up in portland/milwaukie there are alot of good store up here and one of them is verry helpfull the owner lives right up the block from me. any others in portland?