Orlando LFS?

sleeper

Hey all-
I'll be in Orlando this week for business... any suggestion on good LFS/wholesalers that might be in the area?
-Ian

fish tv

I live in the Orlando area and find that there isn't any exceptional LFS in the immediate area. The people that operate them tend not care for people and/or fish. North of Orlando, there are two stores that I have had luck with. The people are knowledgeable and don't mind sharing their fish knowledge.
They are Fishy Business Aquarium (140 South CR 427, Longwood 32750 tel 407-331-4882) and Severn Seas Aquarium (910 N State Rd 434, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 tel 407-682-2500.)
Now they don't stock anything unusual so they may not be what you are looking for. I haven't found any wholesalers that open to the public in the Orlando area.
I am interested in anybody else has found an outstanding LFS in the Orlando area. I am tired of meeting people who own a LFS and don't seem to love it.

richie1742

pet safari, they get the most unusal fish and more of the rare fish.. chambered nautilus, pinecone fish, purple weeping scorpion fish, walking batfish, blue spotted jawfish, spanish dancer...jsut to name a few. anyways they are in longwood (407)388-0738 , and they also have the best LR in town