OT: My life is now complete

leigh

They just finished installing one of those fancy schmancy coffee machine thingies (the ones that custom make the coffee to order and can do mocha, cappuchino, etc...) across the hall from my office--now it's like a 2 step walk for me to get a piping hot cup of cocoa. Posters beware--I'm anticipating a very long caffeine high. Life is good (simple pleasures :D ).

marvida

An great office nano, fancy schmancy coffee machine.....You're living the American dream!
Only a micro-brew across the street would make it better!!!!

ryebread

What you have to do is hit the button for a Cappuchino and then halfway through jam the Hot Cocoa button and finish it off with a topper of Vanilla something......mmmmm.
I wonder how much it would cost to put one of those babies next to my computer. :p

leigh

Nerdy and MarVida--how bout having a servant bring micro-brew! Now that would be sweet. But for now I'll just be psyched with my hot cocoa. (See, really the best part for me with this is I'm not a coffee drinker--but I now have like 18 different ways I can get a cup of cocoa. Tomorrow I think I'm going to bring in marshmellows to keep in my desk :) ) Of course the flip side is it's now 1 am on a tuesday night and I'm still wired. ;) (and krishj I know you're being sarcastic, but don't say that too loudly--if they get it in their heads that IV coffee would make us more productive they just might do it!)