OT- NCAA Tourney

volitan

How are yall's brackets looking? Mine is lookin pretty rough already, but I think my Oklahoma Sooners might do some damage this year.

a&m aggie 04'

i thought weber st would upset wisconsin. I think miss. st beats okla in the sweet 16. And syracuse ends up winning the east.
I think i picked 11 out of the 16 so far. Not great but decent.

mossad327

I got 14/16. I picked Weber St. over Wisconsin, which isn't really a problem since I had Wisconsin losing in the second round. But stupid Dayton might cost because I had them reaching the Sweet Sixteen. Oh well. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

bigeyedfish

Webet State is the only one that killed me. Its alright they wouldnt have gotten past Kentucky, they are going all the way!
GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

robchuck

I had a perfect first day, first time that's ever happened! With my luck though things will go sour pretty quick.
Go Illini!!!

sunken ship

i'm doing well, i got 14/16 on the first day. Can't wait to see how the rest of the tourney goes. Go Wildcats!!! (UofA)

volitan

Well I'm 27- 5. Still the best first round I've ever had. I smell a Sweet Sixteen coming tomorrow for the Sooners! They should smoke California!

a&m aggie 04'

Freakin Miss St. couldnt hit a shot, thats really the only ones thats killing me. Great Maryland game, if they would have lost id would have been screwed. Kentucky and Texas in championship game.

dfishh

im goin with aggie on this, kentucky and texas r gonna go far, but who will win, texas could beat kentucky i think
DAVE

perchpsk

BIG EAST is 4-0... shouldve gotten 6 teams in and Pitt is a #1 seed... anyway, Kentucky should win, the only teams that can beat them are Pitt and Arizona.. sucks they are all on the same side of the bracket. I got 14 of 16 games so far. I have KY and OK in the finals.

volitan

Great pick Perpsk! Looks like we have the same bracket championship game! Don't underestimate the Big 12, though. Texas and OK are playing great. Indiana stole one from us last year, and I think this year belongs to the Sooners. Hollis Price is playing with a partially torn groin, but is still capable of lighting people up. Bookout has Strep, but came off of the best game he has had as a collegiate player. It's their year!