OT: other pets

c_bell

im board......... so i was wondering what other pets you guys have. Heres a pic of my boxer puppy, he is 6 mths old.

stacyt

Boxers are cute at that age. I remeber my puppy max at that age. Now he weighs about 120 lbs. He's a monster, drooling, and snoring machine.

A

alti

i miss my boxer sooooooooooooooooo much. i had to give mine to my roomate when we moved. the place i rented would not allow a dog that big.:(

entice59

lilbuddy, i dont if your cat is fat, but it kinda reminds me of garfield when you mentioned that it was watching tv, all it needs now is a bib and a big plate of Lasagna:D

peasly1

we have a bullfrog in a 10 gal half land/water for the winter then back out to the koi pond in spring,we also have a rabbit named lucky who is litter trained and has the run of the house,lucky never is in a cage unless we have to bring her to the vet for something.....I dont have a camera or know how to insert a pic but working on it....

entice59

it says attach file under the options, press browse button and find the picture and then double click it
litter trained rabbit? man thats cool, how did you do that?

azeritis

My dogs doing what the do best.
The black one died unfortunately. I picked him up in my base when he was like a month old..:(

jtroutine

here is my boxer she is about 4 mths here her name is "Chevy" I am a chevy fan if you havent put two and two together

kev

I got a 4 year old welsh corgi, I wish that I had a camera to post a pic.. Its a really cool dog with blue eyes. :D

Well it is easier for me to just post a link to my web page so you all can see my little zoo :)
http://home.neb.rr.com/snakekpr/
Just way to many pictures , The web page needs a little updating but this is a good look at most them :)
While your looking through it, Take a look at my pride and joy, Don't worry it is a clean picture. ;)

c_bell

here is one of the cat. I have 3 dogs and a cat, If you remember my cat peeed in southdown post......this is the cat.