OT: Spring Break

aggie05

Im staying here in good ole College Station because I blew all of my Florida money on my tank. Oh well, its worth it.:)

aggie05

Originally posted by Small Fish22
Destin, Fl :cool: :D

Thats where is was going.:( my roomate and a bunch of friends are still going. But I have been there twice before so its :cool:
Have a good time.

birdy

I am hoping to go to the hospital to give birth to my twins. Not as much fun as the beach but I have never looked forward to something so much in my life.

demosthenes

I'm going to our condo in Orlando, but one of my friends is going to Gatlinburg, and is all excited about going to Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. Oh, what I would give to go there!

yetex

I am a broke college student so i will be staying home in Indiana. But it will save me some money that i will be putting towards my Vegas trip this summer when i turn 21. Everyone needs to go to vegas when they turn 21. Where else is a better place to get trashed and party.

demosthenes

Originally posted by yetex
I am a broke college student so i will be staying home in Indiana. But it will save me some money that i will be putting towards my Vegas trip this summer when i turn 21. Everyone needs to go to vegas when they turn 21. Where else is a better place to get trashed and party.

Yeah, I'm from IN too, and my mom just got home from Vegas sunday night! She goes every year with her sisters. Two years ago she hit a jackpot and bought this HUGE Italian statue for in front of the upstairs fireplace. Too bad though, she didn't hit big this year....:( I was looking forward to a bigger tank.:rolleyes:

aggie05

Originally posted by yetex

Hehe, i am going to Vegas next spring break. My dad has been telling me since I was around 16 that when I turn 21 we are going to Vegas. So next year it is on.:D

yetex

Maybe I can just go to A LAKE and pretend to be in Florida and jump in the water and see how long i can stand the freezing water. Sounds like fun!!!!
I will just drink alot before i do it
Will warm the water right up

aggie05

Perhaps that might work. I was going to go to the lake that is 20 minutes away and take our boat out but the damn lake is closed because of flooding:mad: I just can't get anything fun together for spring break.

a&m aggie 04'

im between catching or buying fish, might go fishing on the white river in arkansas for rainbows, german browns ect. or might stay home and work on my tank. Either way ill be happy.
heres a german caught a few yrs ago there, weighed somewhere around 7 lbs if i remember right, like 23"

I'm totally broke, and in college, so I'm going NOWHERE. Seeing that 'Let's Make A Deal' game tonight really made me want to be on it, instead of sitting here watching the cats fight over which one gets the big soft armchair. Aahh, the little one just won. But I do live in Galveston, so things could be worse. :D I'll just pray that it gets warm enough to actually go. :mad: Boy, gotta love cold weather over spring break. :rolleyes:

drgriff

I'm with Wamp. After 21 years of spring breaks, this will be my first year without one.:( :( It is OK, while the rest of you are soaking up the sun and laying around doing nothing, I'll be WORKING:mad:

:eek: Good luck Birdy and best wishes!
I'm going to Phoenix w/ my hubby:cool: and I can't wait.
It's weird hearing a couple of you talk about Gatlenburg, TN like that. I grew up going camping there every weekend(literally for about 7yrs). I went to The Ripley's Aquarium a few months ago and it was awesome. I plan on going back soon now that I know more about these awsome little and not so little creatures. I felt like a little kid w/ all my oooing and aweing:D lol I still only live about an hour away depending on traffic. It can be horrible sometimes:rolleyes:
Anyway, happy Spring Break everybody!:)