OT who loves their pugs

lovethesea

awwwwwwwww!!! He/she is just way too cute. :yes:
Everytime my kids see one they say"Frank" (from Men in Black)
How old is baby?

niger12

No I don't but he came from two champions. Use to breed and show Sher-pei years ago. His name is Mika and he plays with the nieghbor black pug all the time.

saltymom

Ohh I love your dogs! I have a doggit..but he isnt a pug! I wanna share too! Pic is from several years back..but he is the same furry slobbery lovable monster!! Hair! Hair! and Drool everywhere!

frogz

fish tanker how old is sam
hes sooo adorable
our little daisy also has a brother and sister a boston terrier and a daschand

lovethesea

Originally posted by bojuben
And Bentley as a stately gentleman at 5.

Beautiful dog Bentley is!! Very regal looking. :yes:

P

puffygrrl

This is awesome that this thread was started because I am considering getting a Pug in the new year. I had a Pomeranian awhile back and although the size was perfect, he had that small dog "I need to be with you all the time or I'll freak out" mentality. I hear pugs are big dog mentality in little bodies...true? Also, I live in a 3 bedroom townhome with a small yard with 7 aquariums, 3 cats (2 outdoor 1 indoor), snakes and lizards. Are they good with other animals? I also travel alot and am looking for a companion to do the drives with me to Canada and back in the summers and winters...do they like new places and to travel?
Any information would be greatly appreciated and all of your dogs are adorable! Thanks in advance.

fishtanker

Originally posted by frogz
fish tanker how old is sam
hes sooo adorable
our little daisy also has a brother and sister a boston terrier and a daschand

Sam is four years old. He is a great dog. ALl three of our dogs are great friends even though they are different breeds. We call them the "three brothers".

clownfishy

for real my pug is more likly to lick you to death before it would ever bite anyone. But he shure does bark tuff intill you get in the door then he is all chicken

[hr]