Our 180 Pics

hot883

Originally Posted by alyssia
Nice triggers!
Will they get along? The Humu is going to get mean when it's about 3-4" right? I may be wrong. What type of filtration do you have? Thats gonna need one hecka sump and skimmer with that bio load. IMO Live rock will benefit you alot more than those fake corals. They will start to get algea on them. I have heard of people having to run them through the dishwasher every other week or so to keep them clean looking. No soap of course.

R

reef33

The clown triggers are far more aggressive and get fairly large.

psusocr1

very nice tank , just a suggestion but eels love ALOT of rock to feel comfortable and to feel "at home" in their tanks,, hes probably very scared right now
also IMO once you get a mature tank that fake coral will get covered in slime, or coraline algae etc. etc and will not look soo attractive, whereas live rock always looks good

keep up the good work though and youll be alright!

granny

I agree, your tank is very attractive, but to make your fish feel more at home, you need to add at least a few pieces of live rock. The triggers will gnaw on it and your eel needs a home. also your beautiful wrasse will be killed by the triggers, so I would find him another home in a few months (I'd love to have him in my peaceful tank if you live in VA.)
The humu trigger is the most peaceful of the species, the clown the most aggressive, the niger is pretty aggressive as well. Your snails will also become food for them shortly.