out of salt ...a salt alternative?

bill109

hello
i am out of salt

is there anyway to use non iodized salt tobump up my salinty a little more with tht salt?
thanx
bill109

chadman

i don't think so...i could be wrong but i wouldn't take the risk...i highly doubt it would work...

gsd

How can anyone with 590 posts still be so darn ignorant of the facts........Evidently you like to post questions, take no online advice and do what the heck pleases your fancey anyhow.So I say yea, go fo rit, 1# box of iodized, maybe it will help your shrimp molt and your pods multiply so you can add more mandarins...heck, go for broke dude....

sepulatian

Originally Posted by GSD
How can anyone with 590 posts still be so darn ignorant of the facts........Evidently you like to post questions, take no online advice and do what the heck pleases your fancey anyhow.So I say yea, go fo rit, 1# box of iodized, maybe it will help your shrimp molt and your pods multiply so you can add more mandarins...heck, go for broke dude....
Ah GSD, I thought you were kicked?

sepulatian

Originally Posted by bill109
hello
i am out of salt

is there anyway to use non iodized salt tobump up my salinty a little more with tht salt?
thanx
bill109
No bill, don't use anything but synthetic salt mix.

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by GSD
im sorry mods but... what an A## HOLE!!!!!!!!
he had asked a questio and just wanted some advice. i also thought you were kicked :mad:

sepulatian

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
im sorry mods but... what an A## HOLE!!!!!!!!
he had asked a questio and just wanted some advice. i also thought you were kicked :mad:
Don't worry, he will be again

gsd

It has to be a first time before its again sepu whatever....I can readily see assholes congregate with assholes......so ban me mods....I asked ya to do it before so whats the problem...........

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by GSD
It has to be a first time before its again sepu whatever....I can readily see assholes congregate with assholes......so ban me mods....I asked ya to do it before so whats the problem...........
im not going to stoop to your level of childinsh ness and stupidness... calling YOURSELF an A##HOLE
. btw i can honestly think these boards WOULD be b a better place w/o you. and so would a lot of people cuz u called the a holes without them even seeing this
mods....... please........
***)

oceanists

Originally Posted by GSD

who is this guy??? your rude. Can we get a ban mods????
Acctually is there anyway to do a IP ban??
Bob dont use regular salt

imurnamine

There should be a 24 hour LFS...
So when crazy addicts like us need a hit, it is readily available. :hilarious

sepulatian

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
There should be a 24 hour LFS...
So when crazy addicts like us need a hit, it is readily available. :hilarious
lol yep!!

bill109

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
bill.... is there a sudden need for salt? like tonight?
maybe...... well there should be one when swf.com opens ther facilities tell them to keep it open all night!

sepulatian

Originally Posted by bill109
maybe...... well there should be one when swf.com opens ther facilities tell them to keep it open all night!
Bill, what is your salt reading now?

bill109

Originally Posted by sepulatian
Bill, what is your salt reading now?
.019 and mine reads reallly high compared to the lfs since mine is a 10 dlooar thing and his is a 20 dollar not a big differnence but his will say .o21 and mine says .026 (for examaple) well it sux cus i dont know what one to do.
but sepulation... would you have anyadvice to me when i atempt to build my very first stand for a new tank?