Over do Video update

1guydude

Just been busy with limited internet access.
Trying to keep or get an existing reef club going....no one wants to be on the BODs.
New house. Working.
Life I guess lol...my comp is at my moms and I still have no internet at my place.

1guydude

Ya my smaller tanks kool...the bigger one however. Needs some re plumbing and the hood re doned....
Tonight I picked up a decent sized piece of ridge coral and an even bigger piece of crater. :)

flower

The tanks look great...I don't know how you keep everything so clean. Every power head I have is crusted with coraline and spots are all over the glass on the back and sides.

1guydude

just clean it a lot lol..
so im doing some aquascaping this weekend for the big tank... someone hooked me up with about 70# of macro rock... which is kool cuz im going to sit in the garage with it and take all the time i need. I plan on drilling holes and using big zip ties to hold the rock in place, when im done it'll hopefully look like a real reef and not a pile of rock lol.
Also some plumbing is in order. I need to rid my tank of those ugly pipes! I plan on actually just running the returns higher and along the top of my tank and back in with 45degs. I also want the ghetto rigged flimsey canopy down on my tank to hide everything and pull it all together.... basically my whole weekend off just got busy! :p
-devin