PA Xenia and Kenya tree, and leathers

namas05

I have some Pulsing Xenia and some kenya tree that I need to get out of my tank.
I am not willing to ship as this is a bad time of year and xenia is not a good shipper.
So locals only please.
I Can give you 2-3 stalks of Xenia for $10., and a good sized stalk of Kenya Tree for $10.
I also have some cabbage leather and some green sinularis that I could frag for prbably $10 each also.
Local pickup only.
I am in Pottstown PA.
IM me for more details, or pictures.

X

xmenx2dad

Originally Posted by namas05
I have some Pulsing Xenia and some kenya tree that I need to get out of my tank.
I am not willing to ship as this is a bad time of year and xenia is not a good shipper.
So locals only please.
I Can give you 2-3 stalks of Xenia for $10., and a good sized stalk of Kenya Tree for $10.
I also have some cabbage leather and some green sinularis that I could frag for prbably $10 each also.
Local pickup only.
I am in Pottstown PA.
IM me for more details, or pictures.
I would love some Kenya tree for my tank but i am way out in NM

namas05

Doesn't anybody want any of these?
I will e-mail some pictures if you request.
Also open to trade if any one has anything interesting.

new2salt1

Hey Namas -
I work in KOP, live just outside of Philly.
I will take some off your hands. Probably 1-2 of each ($50 worth or so). The only thing is (and this is a strange request), but smaller is kinda better.
I can probably stop by tomorrow after work if that's cool. If you want to send me a PM that would be great.

fishbird

Would be interested in some kenya tree. i live in New Hope Pa. but am a salesman and am out that way often so I could meet you after or during work which ever fits your schedule best.

namas05

Send me a pm fish and we can set something up. Have plenty of kenya right now, but do have some promised out.

namas05

Still have pleanty of Xenia and Kenya tree at $10.00 each
And for $10.00 you will actually get a few stocks of Xenia. Any one?

namas05

you want to drive all the way down here for a $10.00 stock of Xenia? that is a long trip.
what do you have to trade? Have any pictures?
here is a picture of my Xenia,

and of the Kenya tree,

phtby

i will take more then one if available for sale i just wanted to show that i was interested in the xenia .. if you could shoot me an email with your number i will later today if that is fine phatboy@ptd.net