Pair Cherub Angelfish in a 29 gallon safe?

I am having an extremely hard decision whether I should go ahead start a 29 gallon complete reef system. There is so many many many of fishes I love to have and I know their terrorities/aggressives. That why I have a couple of 29(one freshwater one for saltwater consideration) and a 55 gallon. In search for a 150-250 gallon tank.
If I am to establish a complete reef system in a 29 gallon and furnish a pair of Cherub Angelfish which will be ONE male and ONE female mate! Will they end up in fight despite the size of 29 gallon? Will they destroy the reef (coral,polyps,and etc...)? Along with one small undecide tang for green-controls. Thats it for 29 gallon.
If 29 gallon is not suggested then what about the 55 gallon?
Thank for the assistances.

nosmada

heres a small exerpt from an article i found:
The main problem is that they sometimes nip at corals and sponges. This is usually not a big problem, but be sure to keep an eye on the situation, especially any new additions.
They can sometimes also be belligerent not only to other angels but to fish that resemble angels. I have a Cherub that terrorized a Flame Hawkfish constantly for two days after he was added. Since then he has stopped the harassment completely, either he decided the poor hawkfish knew who was "boss" or he finally figured out that it wasn't an angel he was attacking. This was a small, temporary problem but could be more serious in a smaller tank.
and another
Pygmy Cherub Angel - Centropyge argi
Also known as: Cherub, Cherubfish, Atlantic (Caribbean) Pygmy Angel
The Centropyge argi grows up to 3 inches. The small size will come to you generally 1 to 1¾ inches; medium size generally 1¾ to 2½ inches; large size generally 2½ to 4½ inches. The Pygmy Cherub Angel prefers a tank of at least 30 gallons with plenty of places to hide & swim. The Centropyge argi is a omnivore and likes to eat marine algae, mysid shrimp, Spirulina, and other meaty treats. The Pygmy Cherub Angel is a medium maintenance fish and may act semi-aggressively toward other fish. It doesn't get along with other dwarf angels. Able to breed. Keep with caution in a reef aquarium; may eat/nip large-polyped stony corals, soft coral polyps & clam mantles, zoanthids. Centropyge argi, Woods & Kanazawa 1951, the Cherub or Atlantic (Caribbean) Pygmy Angel. Keep water quality high (SG 1.020 - 1.025, pH 8.1 - 8.4, Temp. 72 - 78° F). The Pygmy Cherub Angel is commonly collected from the Caribbean
hth,
chris

spitfire

You might have luck in a 55.
Let's hope they are not very expensive.
Cherubs may be the smallest of the angels, but they are super-aggressive. If I were you, I would try to pair clown-fish if you must pair something.
-L.B.