Partial Wet/Dry for Sale

sailfin

I have just added a refugium to my tank and no longer have room for my wet/dry. What is left I am willing to sell. I have the sump, bioballs, and the little skimmer that came with it. The skimmer actually works pretty good if you don't have one already. I am located in the Chattanooga, TN area. Thinking about $25.00 for it. If interested e-mail me at
antnyh@msn.com
Thanks for looking... :happyfish

sailfin

To those that have replied, I will send pics as soon as I can take some. Should be tomorrow. Thanks for the interest.

sailfin

My e-mail is giving me a hard time. Here are some pics. When my e-mail begins working I'll send some more.

sailfin

jrodiw76 - I will check on shipping Monday when I find a box at work I can put this thing in. I'll keep you informed.
thirty6 - I know it is good for at least a 75 gallon. I am thinking it is sufficient for up to 125 gallons. Don't hold me to that though.

N

nclackum

Still have not heard anything....would very much like to purchase the wet/dry. I need it extremely bad on by bow front aquarium. Please let me know one way or another.

sailfin

Originally Posted by nclackum
Still have not heard anything....would very much like to purchase the wet/dry. I need it extremely bad on by bow front aquarium. Please let me know one way or another.
Are you located close by? I am trying to get the answer to everyone's shipping questions. I have found a box it should fit in here at work. Currently getting some quotes from UPS.

nc2tarheel

If you get a price to me lemme know asap cause my filteration system went out like 15 hrs ago and I have NO fileration. (LFS is closed on mondays :( ) Lemme know and I can send the money asap (right now if you get me a price) .
Keith

sailfin

Originally Posted by nc2tarheel
If you get a price to me lemme know asap cause my filteration system went out like 15 hrs ago and I have NO fileration. (LFS is closed on mondays :( ) Lemme know and I can send the money asap (right now if you get me a price) .
Keith
It looks like it would be $10.00 for shipping. I would not be able to ship until tomorrow. Just keep in mind it only comes with what I have mentioned in the first post. Keep me informed. I will need to give those who have posted above you a chance as well.

sailfin

Originally Posted by hot883
What are the dimensions and also evrything in the pic. shown included?
I will measure the sump once I get home today. Everything inside and on the sump in the pictures are included.

N

nclackum

I leave just outside of Atlanta in Jefferson Ga. The zip code is 30549 if it helps you get a price for shipping.

hot883

So it needs an overflow box and hoses? Anything else besides a pump an what I listed? I also sent you an email. I'm ready to paypal you.