Parting out 54g reef in Ohio!

newsalt16

I tried to sell this as a whole setup but nobody seems to want it. So im parting it out. Pick up only!!!!! I live in Canton. Heres whats for sale:
54g corner tank and stand - $200
36" pc lights 120watts (new bulbs in Jan.) - $50
24" pc lights 120watts (new bulbs in Jan.) - $50
approx. 55 lbs. live rock (cured) $4.50/lbs
approx. 30 lbs of lava rock - $1.50/lbs
bubble coral - $20
Zoa rock (green) about 30 polylp - $20
assorted mushrooms - $10 each
BTA - $20
2 jawfish - $15 each
2 gold stripe marroons - large one - $30 small one - $20
Arch eye hawkfish - $15
Neon cleaner goby - $10
ALso have some small powerheads and two fluval filters - make offers if intereted
please email all inquires and offers to ryrylee16@juno.com
My appologizes to someone on here b/c they said if i parted out they wanted the live rock but i lost your email!!!

deyoe1118

If u decide to ship I will take the following...
bubble coral - $20
Zoa rock (green) about 30 polylp - $20
BTA - $20
2 jawfish - $15 each
Neon cleaner goby - $10

newsalt16

Will u pay shipping? My grandparents do ---- so they could help me ship it! You would have to be a little patient. But if your willing, i will try to ship them. Let me know what u think. I have never shipped fish before so...
ryan

newsalt16

hey i will ship but i need conformation from you that you want it. I have somebody who emailed me and wants all my corals but u were first so i will give you till monday afternoon to email me or else i am going to give it to the other person. Thanks

newsalt16

Everything is left except for what deyoe1118 listed that he took. I dropped the price of live rick to 3.75/lb!!!
One of the powerheads is a power sweep and it does rotate but i blows water and the other is a aqua clear 20.
I will post pics of what i have left either tonite or tomarrow!!!

juggalojim

not tryin to be mean but i doubt your gonna sell rock at that price, over of reefcentral all the local guys sell for 2.00-2.99/lb for some nice rock, if you don't want to hold onto it for awhile id consider lowerin the price, i know you probably paid at leat 5/lb but unfortunally for us our equipment is like a car its value goes down about 50% when it leaves the store lol! good luck tho and post those pics of the zoas !

newsalt16

Thanks for the info! I didn't know what the going rate for nice LR was. I'll drop mine to $3/lb. So i have like 50 lbs of LR FOR $3 per lb!!!!!The zoas are sold but i will post pics of what i have left tonite.

philiposu

I live in Canton and would be interested in the BTA and all the Live Rock at $3 per pound. Let me know I will be back in town on Wednesday and could pick these up wednesday evening.

newsalt16

I just emailed you the remaining pics! Here are the mushrooms you have all wanted.
There are two fuzzy mushrooms on the one rock!
One of the half clam shells has two huge mushrooms and the other half has one giant one!!!!

philiposu

Great people to deal with. I picked up 54 pounds of live rock and 1 small BTA from them. Ryan sorry your leaving the hobby. I hope your able to get back into it soon.
Thanks,
Phil