Parting out 80 gallon reef set up!!

squirt0511

We have decided to part out our reef tank. We have lots of stuff, so hopefully I have remembered everything:80 Gallon Diamond Edge Glass Tank with Built in Overflow. Includes stand, canopy and 175 watt metal halide light fixture - Pick up only. $350 obo
150 lbs live rock - Hawaiian base waterfall, fiji and marshall islands - not man made rock - $300 obo
- Pending sale
80 lbs live sand - $40 obo

Coralife Lunar Aqualight with Moon lights with hinge type of legs - Bulbs need to get replaced works great with soft corals. There are 4 bulbs total - 2 50/50's and 2 true atinic it is 48 inches long - $100 obo

Artica Titanium Chiller 1/10 hp. DBA-075 - The chiller was never really ran, we just hooked it up to test it out. $425 obo
Will ship at buyers expense
Coralife Protein Skimmer 125 gallon model - $80.00 obo

10 gallon Refugium with 20 lbs miracle mud and bio balls - Local Pick up only - $100 obo

4 - 5 gallon jugs - Local pick up only - $2.00 each

Multiple Test Kits, hydrometer, thermometer, nets, glass scrapers, magnets and other various items for sale. Contact me if interested. All the items are in Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
Contact me at anthonysmom@gmail.com if you have any questions and to get additional pictures on requested items.
**If you buy multiple items, we will discount

rort

Originally Posted by squirt0511http:///forum/post/2753120
We have decided to part out our reef tank. We have lots of stuff, so hopefully I have remembered everything:
80 Gallon Diamond Edge Glass Tank with Built in Overflow. Includes stand, canopy and 175 watt metal halide light fixture - Pick up only. $350 obo

150 lbs live rock - Hawaiian base waterfall, fiji and marshall islands - not man made rock - $300 obo
- Pending sale
80 lbs live sand - $40 obo

Coralife Lunar Aqualight with Moon lights with hinge type of legs - Bulbs need to get replaced works great with soft corals. There are 4 bulbs total - 2 50/50's and 2 true atinic it is 48 inches long - $100 obo

Artica Titanium Chiller 1/10 hp. DBA-075 - The chiller was never really ran, we just hooked it up to test it out. $425 obo
Will ship at buyers expense
Coralife Protein Skimmer 125 gallon model - $80.00 obo

10 gallon Refugium with 20 lbs miracle mud and bio balls - Local Pick up only - $100 obo

4 - 5 gallon jugs - Local pick up only - $2.00 each

Multiple Test Kits, hydrometer, thermometer, nets, glass scrapers, magnets and other various items for sale. Contact me if interested. All the items are in Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
Contact me at anthonysmom@gmail.com if you have any questions and to get additional pictures on requested items.
**If you buy multiple items, we will discount

You gotta read the classified rules. Can't post a thread until you have 50 posts total