PARTING OUT in the DC area - Check out Pics and Video !!

tronicsdr

All Equipment was bought NEW and is only 6 mo old Located in Reston, VA 20191
EMAIL ME -
"patsverizon" <at> Yahoo (dot) com
-95 Gal Wave Aquarium w/ megaflow overflow system / Tempered ALL Glass Tops/ Matching Stand - ($550 for tank, tops and stand)
- T-5 Teklight light system (6x54w) (SOLD)
- Sump is a Megaflow 3 comes w/ hoses, clamps, and bio balls ($125)
- Return pump is a MagDrive 950 w/ extra impeller for easy maint ($60)
- Protein Skimmer is AquaC Urchin w/ pump ($125)
- Circ pumps are modified MaxiDrive 1200 hooked to Natural Wave Maker Power Strip (3 pumps plus strip - $50)
- Digital Timers for entire setup (pumps, lights and feeders) ($10 ea)
- Ehiem Digital Feeders (up to 4 timed feedings) ($40 ea)
Livestock (very healthy)
- Foxface (around 6 or 7") $45
- Yellow Tang (around 5 or 6") $45
- Lemon Peel (4 or 5") $30
- Pair of Mated False Preculas (SOLD)
- Royal Gamma (around 3") $15
- 3 stripe Damsel (around 3") $10
- Several Green Chromis (2+") $5 ea
- Yellow Tailed Blue Damsel (2") $5
- Lots of Astrea and a few Turbos (.75 ea med / 1.00 ea lg)
- several reef crabs (assorted types) (1.50 smaller / 2.50 each larger)
- Small Serpent Star $10
- Med Brittle Star $10
- Urchin $10
- Rhodactis colony - I will post some pics (eye and buy)
- Green Star Polyps - I will post some pics (eye and buy)
- Pulsing Xenia - I will post some pics (eye and buy)
Plenty of Extra Goodies (Getting out of the hobby)
I need to get into the closet and see exactly what I have... I will post some more prices this evening....
- Oceanic Salt
- Several additives and chemicals
- Magdrive 1200
- Extra impeller for Magdrive 900
- Food
- Magfloat 125 cleaner
- Scraper w/ blades
- Aquatongs
- Power Strips
- Filter Media, cleaning supplies etc...
Thanks for L
KING !! - Patrick
EMAIL ME -
"patsverizon" <at> Yahoo (dot) com

VIDEO - http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y65...t=DSCF1703.flv

tronicsdr

Update on Drygoods -
Tank,top,stand - Sold
Skimmer - Sold
Lights - Sold
I also forgot that I have quite a bit of LR to get rid of... Lots of LR has Green Star Polyps, Xenia, etc.. on it...
Please email me if you would like any of the stuff that hasn't sold
Thanks - Patrick

D

dochardrock

How much are you asking for the LR? Is Reston close to Roanoke?

tronicsdr

Reston is around 4 1/2 hours from Roanoke BUT - If you are really interested (in all of it) I will meet you in Lynchburg! You get ALL the rock and ALL the attached corals for $500. I will bucket it all up (w/ water) and meet you Lynchburg. I would estimate there is between 110 lbs and 120 lbs.
If not you don't want it all I will go $3.50 for rock with out encrusting corals on it. If you want Rocks with attached corals it may vary quite a bit... as the coral density and deversity will vary quite a bit from rock to rock... Check out the Video...
PLEASE let me know if you are interested in ALL of it. That would be ideal for me... It would be a very good deal for you as well, especially considering the coral growth...
Thanks, Patrick

tronicsdr

I will ship the coral but it is all mostly just encrusting, Green Star Polyps, Xenia, Rhodactis, this other Tan looking stuff, I forget what it is called... so to get the corals you would have to buy the rock that it has encrusted to as well. That would really impact your shipping cost...

tronicsdr

Originally Posted by dochardrock
How much are you asking for the LR? Is Reston close to Roanoke?

Dochardrock - The guy picked up the pair of clowns and their house this evening... I had forgeten how big that rock was, only part of it was sticking out.... That one piece probably weighed 15 or 20 lbs... so I am likely down to around 90-100 lbs... I will bucket it up and bring it to lynchburg for $425
Let me know - Thanks, Patrick

tronicsdr

Please make reasonable offers on my fish, they are really where I need to start!!
Email me with your best offer!
Thanks Patrick

tronicsdr

purple urchin - for sure 1 - maybe 2... The one I have seen recently is 3+ inches across. I may have another somewhere but I haven't seen him lately, they always hide in my LR...
There is a Fedex just up the road from my house... Shipping would be at your cost, and your risk- You can either mail me a money order or PayPal me and I would ship what ever service level you like...
5 plus shipping. - Thanks, Patrick

rocman

I am interested in buying the pumps for $40 I live in Gainesville, VA let me know if it s a go.
Circ pumps are modified MaxiDrive 1200 hooked to Natural Wave Maker Power Strip (3 pumps plus strip - $50)

tronicsdr

cyclops - email sent
Rocman - if you want just the 3 powerheads I would take 40 if you want the powerheads and the powerstrip 50 is still a really good deal... I work in Manassas just off the battlefield exit (down by crackerbarrel) if you are interested I can bring them to work with me anyday of the week.. just let me know.
Thanks, Patrick

claymc

What Powerheads and timers do you have left..??
PM me with what you have and the price shipped to 46143
-clayton