password

mr llimpid

My comp. crashed lost my password. Asked for it to be sent yesterday still didn't get the email my log in name is Mr. Limpid.

mr llimpid

You guys are being funny right? Because my stay has been quite lately. This also the reason I don't get on at home, because it won't give me my password.

snakeblitz33

Odd that you don't know your password. Maybe the email on your original account isn't the one that you are checking? That happened to me once.... Or maybe it's going straight to your trash box. ????
I am being funny, I'm glad you could tell.
See yah around, Mr. LLimpid.

sweatervest13

Just being funny. Good luck with the password reset. Maybe write it down in a little notebook once you reset it.

mr llimpid

I could tell, it's been slow on site just wanted to type something. I added some more LR to my center column makes the tank look deeper. I know I'll try to get some pictures up. I thinks pictures don't do are tanks justice. The video are much better, but I forgot the password to that account to. So I started a password log on my external hard drive, so hackers can't get to it. But that won't help me with the passwords I already have out there. Bah.

snakeblitz33

Dont forget the password to the external hard drive!! We all know the older yah get the more CRS disease affects yah.
CRS is "can't remember sh--"

mr llimpid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBlitz33 http:///t/395645/password#post_3522864
Dont forget the password to the external hard drive!! We all know the older yah get the more CRS disease affects yah.
CRS is "can't remember sh--"
Ha Ha no password needed, just plug and play. Did that so I wont forget, lol