Pavona needs help

hlcroghan

I purchased a flourescent green pavona about a month ago from my LFS. It was fully extended and fuzzy looking. I did some research and everything I read said that they were medium light and high flow corals. I have this coral mid level in my 29 gallon with T5HO lighting, bulbs are older with a powerhead aimed pretty much right toward it. I am seeing extension in those places but it starting to show some of its skeleton. I am not sure what is going on with it because the LFS had it under PC lighting with medium flow and it was fine. I even asked and the owner thought it would do even better with a bit more light. I am feeding coral food 3x a week., once a week water changes, and everything else is thriving. My calcium levels are good. Everything is at 0 level, although my nitrates have been higher. I do water changes often because of that. As far as those are concerned, idk why. I do everything I should to get them down but they have always been that way......any advice on how to help get this coral to perk up again?
Thanks