People in chicago

fuscus

I'm about to buy a 125 Gal high acrylic, and I Would love to meet and see other peoples tanks of chicago. Before, I make any drasticly costly selections. Would love to scoop up idease of fish and decore.
Jay

cotton0627

What part of Chicago are you from?
Here is <a href="http://members.aol.com/cotton62799" target="_blank">my tank</a>

mr . salty

I'll be in CHI today.I'm going to the Jimmi Buffett show in Tinley park....Should be alot of SHARKS there
(Land Sharks that is).

muckworm

Im in Chicago, what part are you from?? Im just starting off too. My tank just got through its cycle with LR and LS. I just added a protein skimmer this week and am going to add some fish this next week. Probably just 2 clowns. I have some astreal snails in there that I put in to clear up the diatom bloom that I had, and let me tell you those guys are like vacuums! Only put in three and they cleaned EVERYTHING in about 5 days! One of them just died and Im not sure from what, my readings are perfect. Let me recommend going to the Living Sea over in Park Ridge... best saltwater store in Chicago.

fuscus

To all that responded..
I'm sorry that I missed your emails this last weekend. To respond to all of you, I'm at Clark and Belmont area.
I just bought a tank (delivery expected next monday), but I still need some of the small stuff.
I would still love to see some of your tanks for decore and setup questions.
If you have time within the next couple of weeks let me know.
Jeremy