perc pair

soon i will be getting a pair of clowns (percs) and was wondering add them at the same time or seperatly, and the cleanup crew, at the same as the first fish or a couple days later

karajay

I would add them all together also. However, in such a small tank I would feed very sparingly in the beginning and watch your water quality.

asbury030

hey karajay what would you recommend for my 12g all i have in there is a tomato clown?I just want one more fish.Oh and greenbananas good luck with ur tank let us know how it goes.

karajay

Normally, I think one fish in a 12g is enough. Sometimes a pair of clowns would do OK, but I usually prefer percs for small tanks. I'm not real familiar with tomatoes. I'm guessing that any new additions would have to be bold enough to hold it's own. Your clown (already established in a small tank) will probably not take kindly to a room mate.

ok thanks for changing that i thought maybe you were talking about inverts sparingly in the begining b/c the water quality requirments they have.
asbury what kind of 12g do you have, nanocube?
but anyway i will probably go out this weekend just went to the bank to get my funds, and then I will have plenty of time to acclimate and observe.