Perc Question

I am upgrading to a 90 gal and i have had a perc in my 55 for a while. Is it ok for me to get another perc when i put the perc I have in my 90? Is there a bad chance that they wont get a long? I just wanted to check.

gixxer1000

You can mate a pair easy. Just make sure that if you put your perc from your 55 gallon in there make sure the next clown you get is smaller. And make sure you get one a noticable size smaller. Thats what i did and i thought it was too much of a diffrence. But everybody said that i was right getting one that small. Im sure you know about the female changing to male taking dominace. WHen i added my 2nd perc the little one followed the big one around. At first when the little one got near the big one he does kinda like a shake like a twitch. I was scared at first but i found out that thats what happens when they get used to each other. Mine are doing great now they sleep together and they swim together. Good luck i havent seen mine is a single scuffle. PLus in your 90 thats plenty of space for 2 percs. I will have to real small ones in my 20L soon.