Pet Pic Contest

mebanesox7

You can either play the game or u can just submit pics to show off ur pets....they'll still be entered jusst for the fun of it...your also welcome to give any kind of pet advice or tips...
O...k
Heres how the game goes...
theres 5 judges
the first 4 ppl to post on this thread get to be the judges
we have 3 different categories:
1.) Best picture of u and pet on vacation
2.) Best Picture of ur pet...Just a regular photo of ur pet
3.) Best overall picture of ur pet or ur pet and u together
Enter Pictures and The judges and I will rate It on a scale of 1-10, the highest ones will then move onto the finals and then evryone will get to vote on there favorite and the one with the most votes win...its sorta like american idol...well american idol voting
U must submit the pic tellin which category u wish to submit it in...
Tell ur Animals Name and Age and other info u wish to give...and then sit back and see how far ur pet makes it
one more thing u can submit as many photos u want of ur dog
can't wait to see everyones pics...
If alot of ppl do this contest then we'll have a pet contest evry month and whoever wins each month we'll enter into the yearly and whoever wins the yearly can be dog of the year...

seahorsecu

ok I posted. What does dogs have to do with saltwater fish? Are you really going to get enough people to participate?

seahorsecu

I see that, but shouldn't you just go to a chat room? What's the point of SALTWATERFISH.con if you talk about dogs!

tx reef

Originally Posted by Seahorsecu
I see that, but shouldn't you just go to a chat room? What's the point of SALTWATERFISH.con if you talk about dogs!
Chill out!
Why don't you post this in every other non-fish related thread in the Aquarium Forum (where all non-fish related topics are supposed to be posted) and see how you get treated.
Like it or not, this is just the way it is.

mebanesox7

k i'm hoping to get enough ppl
K i got my 5 ppl
Me
Seahorse if he wants 2
Demartini
My way
and TX reef and i guess now we wait for ppl to post pics
who all out of the judges wants to post pics???
anyone

my way

Originally Posted by Seahorsecu

The owners of this board realized that people have more to talk about then just fish, this board gives you a place to do that so the aquaruim related boards don't get filled up with off topic threads. Ya can't talk about fish all the time.

demartini

oh sorry i didnt want to be a judge i just wanted to post...does it have to be a dog...or can it be any animal?!

emmitt2

I'll post 1st.
Here is our 6 month old Swiss Mountain dog, Hero, acting like he is tough!
p.s.- the fluffy little pomeranian in the background, Pippin, beats Hero to tears at least 3 times a day