Pets You Have

cartman101

Ok,how many of you have other pets than your fish?I have fish right now and iam planning on getting a leopard gecko,am i lookin at LOTS of money to spend?And lots of time to spend?I have the tank and some ornaments all i need to get is a heat mat and thermomater and the lizard.

scoobydoo

I have a dog, cat, 3 kids (oh, they don't count!), freshwater fish tank and saltwater fish tank. I must be nuts!!!!

yellowtail

i used to have two leapord gecko's(1 died and gave the other one away to a friend), sw tank,dog. brother has a chameleon.

wocka

i used to have a chameleon.. very neat creatures indeed.. i miss mine now
he died cuz my LPS ( local pet store ) didnt mention i needed to add calcium to his crickets so he withered away
:nope:

coxy101

I have two dogs - Standard poodle and toy poodle and I foster 3 kittens --- along with my SW tank. Too many animals!

wocka

do bunnys poop alot? i used to have some like 8 years ago, but my dog only wanted to play with them and they got heart attacks or something lol

adamz

wocka no they dont poo alot but htats not what smells either
when the pee that amonia is so strong and that has a really bad stench, now for my animals:1dog 3sw tanks 2fw tanks 1 bunny

saltcreep

We have a bunch. Two Lepoard Geckos, a skink, ball python, King snake, Corn snake, 2 dogs, 3 cats, assorted rodents, Rose trantulla and of course fish:D
The lepoard Geckos are easy and cheap. Feed them crickets three times a week, fresh water, a heat pad and clean the cage. Very willing to be held too. We love em

blueface

Michael7979 I also have a great pyr. Awesome dog.
2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 birds, 2 reef tanks, & 3 freshwater tanks.

cartman101

I wish i could get a snake instead of 2 leopard geckos,but my mom wont let me.Oh well i think i will have more fun raising the little leopard geckos when they hatch.

clown-lover

4 dogs (all strays but 1)
8 cats (all strays, one neighborhood cat)
3 birds
1 SW tank (55 gal)
1 FW tank (55 gal)
1 Rex Bunny
i also feed about 15 humming birds and about 30 deer in my backyard.
:help: