Petsmart Closing Sale

al&burke

Petsmart is closing in our town, we have two, been looking at this Fluval tank, I go in everyday trying to catch some great deals. So I ask the girl about the Fluval (30 gallon cube, stand, good canister filter, T5 lights heater, bla bla bla and a stand) Just want the tank to be honest, listed 599 on for 299, I asked her will it be going down in price, she said make me an offer, they really don't want to transfer these things, so first I say 100, nope, walking out I ask the manager how about 150, she said sold. It really is a bit of a show piece, I am thinking in my living room down the road, don't know what I will put it but I always wanted to do a Baggai Cardinal fish isotope, I had a pair that was spawning but the female died, I know not a lionfish, but baby fuzzy might go in with them.

al&burke

Don't know yet Joe, I am moving things around a bit, going to leave it for a CHristmas project, want to get my Banggai Cardinal a partner again, see if they will spawn, or a fuzzy lion, leaf, cockatoo trio. THe light is have decent, maybe a softies and macro algae tank for them.

flower

What a deal! keep us posted on all the details of what you do as you go. I wish I had room for another tank....LOL...now I'm wondering if I really need the end tables in the living room, a small tank could fit there, who needs ther window anyway. Now see what you have done!

al&burke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///t/393417/petsmart-closing-sale#post_3499801
What a deal! keep us posted on all the details of what you do as you go. I wish I had room for another tank....LOL...now I'm wondering if I really need the end tables in the living room, a small tank could fit there, who needs ther window anyway. Now see what you have done!

I will Flower - whats another tank when you love this hobby so much.

wickedxb

Wish my pet smart would close. Got a bunch of brain dead morons working there. That's an awsome deal.