Philly area reefers

glibgoat

Interested in anything and everything. SPS, LPS, Zoas, leathers, purple star polyps, shrooms. You name it' if it's a good price for a good frag, I'm in.

goldenboy

Originally Posted by Glibgoat
http:///forum/post/2463948
Interested in anything and everything. SPS, LPS, Zoas, leathers, purple star polyps, shrooms. You name it' if it's a good price for a good frag, I'm in.

I'm really more into trading then selling, but I'll list some prices if someone wants to buy. I've got much nicer stuff, that I'm not looking to frag, but if someone has higher end stuff they want to trade I'd make it available.
#1 2" frag of this ORA orange digi $15

#2 2" frag of this ORA green digi $15

#3 Nice sized frag of a pink stylophora $25

#4 1.5" frag of this pink birdsnest $20

#5 combo rock mostly pink zoos with red shrooms $30

#6 2" frag of this purple monti. I don't want to call it an idaho grape, but I have an idaho grape that looks more like this everyday. $25.

goldenboy

#7 xenia. $5 a stalk, or my big colony that I'd like to move $35. This is a pic of what $5 will get you, the colony is pretty huge.

#8 different xenia. I never really looked into the different types of xenia, but I'm looking to get rid of all mine so this colony I'll ask for $35 as well.

#9 orange acans (crush?) Here's the mother colony, a frag of about 5-6 heads will be $25
I can cut bigger for more $.

#10 red stiped mushrooms. I don't have much left that I'm willing to sell of this cool morph, so maybe $15 a shroom.

birds fan

Originally Posted by Glibgoat
http:///forum/post/2463948
I have some Striped Green Metallic mushrooms that I'm going to frag. I'll let you know when it's available. I live in S. Jersey, 20 minutes from the Walt and I work in CC so location shouldn't be a problem.

jg2269jg

i am in philly but not much right now to frag but i will be re aquascapin my tank probablyon wed. i am sure i will break a couple of things by accident i will let you know after that