Photo contest for Newbies.

hot883

This is just the announcement. I will be hosting a photo contest for newbies.
The join date cannot be any later than yesterday. 16 Mar. is the the latest I will allow contestants to have joined. And less than 1 yr.

The prize will be one of my 48" PC lighting. It is used and will need new bulbs, but will help out a newbie. The winner will split the shipping costs with me. Thats the only cost to them besides new bulbs.
The rules besides the join date will be:
1. must be your tank.
2. picture must be 500x500 or smaller. (to avoid people filling up the screen and we have to scroll over). Larger photos will be deleted and not considered.
3. you may only post 2 pictures.
4. if you post a picture that is to large and I delete it, YOU CANNOT post another.
5. first 3 people that respond that are not newbies will be considered as judges. I HAVE THE FINAL SAY.
The actual contest thread will be in the photography section.
Good Luck, Barry

triga22

Ill be a judge. Am I considered a newbie? I dont take good pics. And my tank sucks so I would post just for fun.

hot883

Originally Posted by hot883
This is just the announcement. I will be hosting a photo contest for newbies.
The join date cannot be any later than yesterday. 16 Mar. is the the latest I will allow contestants to have joined.
The prize will be one of my 48" PC lighting. It is used and will need new bulbs, but will help out a newbie. The winner will split the shipping costs with me. Thats the only cost to them besides new bulbs.
The rules besides the join date will be:
1. must be your tank.
2. picture must be 500x500 or smaller. (to avoid people filling up the screen and we have to scroll over). Larger photos will be deleted and not considered.
3. you may only post 2 pictures.
4. if you post a picture that is to large and I delete it, YOU CANNOT post another.
5. first 3 people that respond that are not newbies will be considered as judges. I HAVE THE FINAL SAY.
The actual contest thread will be in the photography section.
Good Luck, Barry
Help me out here. These are the rules. Read the last sentance. HA!

hot883

Originally Posted by reefreak29
heres mine
Nice pic. but read the rules again. The actual contest is in the PHOTOGRAPHY section.

hot883

Nice pic. but read the rules again. The actual contest is in the PHOTOGRAPHY section.
Also pay attention to the join date.

reefreak29

ok ok i get it.lol

hot883

Originally Posted by BabyB
can i be a judge or am i to noobish
To old to participate, but will do great as a judge.

hot883

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Ill be a judge. Am I considered a newbie? I dont take good pics. And my tank sucks so I would post just for fun.
Ok, you are the 3rd judge.