Photo Contest Week 4 Topic: COMPLETE TANK SHOT

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
Please submit your best full/complete tank photo for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Saltwaterfish.com. Good luck!

btldreef

This was tough since I have a ton of tanks, so I chose my old 40G that doesn't exist anymore. It's not the best FTS, but this was one of my favorite tanks.
40G Breeder (less than a year old):

monsinour

I am waiting until I get some fish into my tank before I enter this weeks pic. Woo Hoo, 2 clowns tomorrow! I know my canopy is going to take the prize on this contest. LOL

hunt

(ignore the date, got to fix that on my camera)
This is my 29g. I have two BTAs, two clownfish (to the right), two firefish (the left), and a tailspot blenny(the bottom of the hole in the maroon rock). As far as coral goes, i just have two kenya trees, a gsp that i can never remember the name of, and two purple mushrooms.

aquaknight

It's for the gorgonians and sun coral to feed them coral frenzy. In college, there was plenty of shot glasses around

btldreef

I can't believe more people didn't post pictures in this thread.... I understand that with corals as the topic, fowlr people got left out, but everyone has a tank....