Photo of the Month?

laddy

How come we don't have a photo of the month secotion on this board?
I've seen some GREAT photos come out of the posts here........even if the tanks weren't the best (i.e. close ups of some intersting specimens).
I say dedicate a place on the front of this site to selected entries!

monalisa

In memory of my little devil's hand leather...and Cookie's former home...
Great idea for a thread

Lisa :happyfish

laddy

These are exceptional photos, love the close-ups.......there certainly are things in your tank that, even if you look at it everyday, you just miss.
Let's keep it going. I'll be stalking my tanks tonight and try to get a clear, sharp picture of something.
Promisetbg: what's the third picture from the bottom with the xenia and zoas? Great clearity.

promisetbg

Originally Posted by Laddy
Promisetbg: what's the third picture from the bottom with the xenia and zoas? Great clearity.
Thank you... that is my coco worm in feeding mode.

promisetbg

Sure..but it was a gift..I think he paid about $500 maybe. I'm not real sure. There is another one that came out after mine that is supposed to be a little better. And when I look at good pics alot of people say they have a camera called a Rebel, you might want to look at that one too. There should be some online places for comparing prices and performance of camera equipment. My BF is a Nikon man...so all of his stuff is high end, too much for me to be messing with...LOL Any one of his lenses costs more than my whole camera.

promisetbg

Heheh..yeah you can see all the sand and stuff stuck to his face,pretty cool.. He's an ambush predator right? Has he ever eaten anything you did'nt want him to?