Photobucket

N

nemo_66

i think when your pic has been there for a while it just puts an X. but i really dont know. thats what happens to me.

gnorman

i don't think i have a problem with photo bucket... i think i just don't know how to work the system. i got my pictures on photo bucket but now i cant seem to get them to this site. does anyone know how to transfer the pictures to these threads from photo bucket? thanks for all of your help

steve24

hello, i click on the "insert image" above, then copy and paste the url link into the little window that opens from the insert image ...
steve

renogaw

you;ll need to edit the pic down first, and resize it to the message board size. then if you notice, there are 3 different copyable links available per picture. copy and paste the img link, you won't need to do the img adder on the page here because it already puts in the img /img code text.

renogaw

Originally Posted by watson3
Anyone else having a problem with photobucket..All my photos are x even on other sites

the X will show up if you delete the picture from photobucket or have the wrong link.