Pics from my Europe trip!

peef

So right now I am sitting in my father in laws chateu in St. Medard De Guizieres, France. That is right next to Borduex for anyone who know wine or france. After this it is Back to England then off to La Herradura, Spain. I am going to drop some pics in for my friends here to check out. I have been drinking so much good wine here it is ridiculous. We had a bottle of Petruce last night which in the states goes for $1500.00 a BOTTLE!!!!
! So here are a few.
Chateu Monbizallac

My wife and I at the Chatue

Father in-laws Neighbors

The view from our garden

clownfish11

THATS FREAKN AWESOME MAN!!!!!!! I BET YOUR HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!!!
MORE PICS!
I have some friends pretty much family that live in france..versailles(SP), and we visited them once, and it was amazing!!! I LOVED AND HOPE I CAN GO BACK SOMEDAY!!, but yah i love the countryside in europe..we went to their parents..parents house it was a vineyard in the countryside in France, and it was amazing!

mandarine65

Those are beautiful!! But isn't the exchange rate on the Euro awful? We did the mediterranean this summer and got absolutely no bang for our buck. I hope you guys are having a great trip.

peef

Well sorry it took awhile. The trip was AWESOME!!!!!!!! Here are a few more pics.
Sunset from the porch in Spain

During the day

Mother in laws Devin, England cottage

The apartment in Granada

Father in laws France house

We took the horses out for a ride in the Andalucian mountains

A fountain in Bordeax

View from the highest point in Bordeax

Stocked up fridge......and yes that is ALL cristal!!!!