Pics From Vacation at Xcaret in the Riviera Maya, MUST SEE!

hayleemilo

Hi Everyone, it has been a while since I posted. But, I had to share some of my photos from a place called xcaret. It is on the mainland of mexico about a 15 minute drive from playa del carmen. They had an underground reef display that was breathtaking! My pictures do it no justice. If you are ever around the area vacationing, it is a must see park. The animals are like nothing you will ever see, it has an underground cave that you can swim through with the types of fish that you keep in your tanks swimming with you. The park's trails are all made of coral and it is situated on a beach that is part of a coral reef. This is a must see place! Even about 95% of the parks attractions have no barriers between you and the animals and it is almost interactive!

cadbury

Where are the pics? I went there about 1 1/2 years ago on my honeymoon, it was amazing. I also went scuba diving in Cozmel, and that too was awesome!

yaksplat

I went to Xel-ha instead. I loved every bit of it as well. Plenty of great fish to see while snorkeling.
Jim