pics i took this morning

nycbob

xenia is really growing out of control. threw a few away already. calcium level has started to drop weekly even w regular weekly water change. i figure that has to do with clams and sps growing rapidly recently. been having some cyano after coming back from trip. but is under control. enjoy.

C

cmaxwell39

Stunning as always. I love your bright green monti cap. I think the colors on your sps have gotten better since you replaced the bulbs in the NEP. Have you noticed any difference?
I also noticed that you seem to have a fairly heavy fish load in your tank. What kind of filtration are you running in order to keep up with all that waste?

nycbob

Originally Posted by cmaxwell39
http:///forum/post/2638922
Stunning as always. I love your bright green monti cap. I think the colors on your sps have gotten better since you replaced the bulbs in the NEP. Have you noticed any difference?
I also noticed that you seem to have a fairly heavy fish load in your tank. What kind of filtration are you running in order to keep up with all that waste?
the colors definitely hv got better after changing out the bulbs. the only filtration i use r cheato, liverocks and a hob filter. i might hv to remove the bigger fish down the road.

spanko

Those are some great FTS pics Bob! I count 4 Chromis in there. Is that the number you started with and are they the originals? Just trying to get an idea on what the longevity of adding multiple ones to a tank is.

rebelprettyboy

Looks really good in the GSP are like in a perfect spot.
And just make sure u keep that Xenia in that one spot. lol im in the tank sniping mine at least every 2 weeks

nycbob

6 chromis. 2 of them just not in the pics. the xenia actually spread to 3 different spots already.

yukon

Very Nice!!
I like the toadstool how big is that freakin thing. From the pictures it looks like at least 12in across

Keep up the good work

nycbob

hermits? about 40 of them. that leather needs to be trimmed soon. i fragged it not too long ago, but it just keeps growing.

grabbitt

Great tank

I love the green monti you've got at the top. I've got a piece just like that, but only about 1/20th of that size