Pics of month growth on my acropora.

S

scoobs

Last time i posted these it was a weeks growth and ppl couldnt tell it had grown. So maybe you can tell it now..

05xrunner

they look the same..except maybe the newer date one seems to have bent a little or just a completely different angle..and actually looks less colorful..

S

scoobs

errm.. its like atleast a inch longer on one prong and prolly half a inch on the other.. and it has changed color.. before it was brown from lack of light from lfs i guess.. i dunno ><

puffer32

Looks like its greened up some, a month is to soon to see much growth, especially since it was so unhealthy when you got it. It deffinetly loks heathier to me.

chilwil84

looks like a stag with green polops i guess time will tell what color the body will be but the newer dates is larger the branches look like they just crossed each other, i have a similar situation going with a stag my polops arent as green but my growth is a nice blue with the body lightening up the same good luck

reefreak29

Originally Posted by Scoobs
errm.. its like atleast a inch longer on one prong and prolly half a inch on the other.. and it has changed color.. before it was brown from lack of light from lfs i guess.. i dunno ><
i get it , looks great ,phonominal growth.good job

volcom69

What lighting are u useing, but i think those dates are backwards anyways, but u should notice it growing from the base up it will encust the rockwork first before it grows out. In a year if everything is good u will see a huge dif.