Pics Of my 10g NANO

aggies50

Well after years of research I finally started a saltwater tank. Here's a few pics. There isnt a lot to see yet, but I hope yall like them.
When I first added sand

5LBs of LR

A nice hitch hicker mushroom

14 LBs of rock

Dietem outbreak I think. (If I'm wrong please correct me)

laddy

Looks real nice. You may want to add another pump near the surface to agitate the water and help in gas exchange. Keep it up.

aggies50

I might do that Laddy thanks. What fish do yall think I should get? I don't want to get any clownfish because everybody has them. I want something different. I would like to have a six lined wrasse but that might be pushing it. However I want to hear yalls suggestions.

aggies50

my diatom is finally gone. So I will probably go to my lfs this weekend and get a fish or maybe some zoos depending what they have that I like. What fish do yall think I should get?

f1shman

Ya watchman gobys are sweet, he watches me all the time lol and when i look at him he runs away, and when i look away, he looks at me again. its crazy

aggies50

I'm probably not going to do a very good job at explaining this. But here it goes.
1st - Take the pictures and put them on the computer.
2nd - go to photobucket.com and open an account (it's free)
3rd - once logged in there is a part on the screen that says add pictures. Hit "BROWSE" to browse through your folders and find the picture you want to add and click on it.
4th - then hit submit and the picture will then be added to your "bucket" of pictures. Your may have to resize the picture; to do this go to the EDIT button and reduce or enlarge ect.
5th - when you go to add a pic to this website I just copy and past the IMG code that's under the picture in photobucket.
I hope that helped. If you'r confused someone else might be able to explain it to you better.

aggies50

I'm thinking about putting this into my tank but don't know what it is. Can yall ID it for me? All I know about it is that it's a soft coral. Thanks in advance.

debbie

Nice tank.... :joy: It sure does not look like a 10 gal. I have a 10 gal but don't have near that amount of rock. Looks really good..... :happy: