Pics of my 560

tnn1567

I am new on this board and would like to share pictures of my 560 gal tank. I have been doing saltwater for 4 yrs. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

cnall

Awesome pics...I'm kind of a noob so what is that second fish in your first post, the one that looks like a mandarin
thanks once again amazing pics

tnn1567

Originally Posted by Cnall
Awesome pics...I'm kind of a noob so what is that second fish in your first post, the one that looks like a mandarin
thanks once again amazing pics
It's a female manderian golby. I think it's a she and she is really fat.

46bfinga

man thats alot of rock you got to fill up that size tank.how many lbs. do you think you got total?what are the dimensions of the tank?

tnn1567

Originally Posted by 46bfinga
man thats alot of rock you got to fill up that size tank.how many lbs. do you think you got total?what are the dimensions of the tank?
I have close to 1200 to 1400 lbs of live rocks in the display and sump. The dimension of the tank is 120" long * 24" wide * 36" high. Maybe 120" x 30" x 36". I just know that it come out to be 560 gal.

cnall

thanks for identifying the Mandarin. Since I'm just getting started I try to identify as much as possible in each picture. I've just never seen a Mandarin that was that big and brightly colored. Everything looks great keep the pics coming